Eyebrow Embroidery by RYabes
A new trend in having a beautiful eyebrow is here and it is called the eyebrow embroidery which is a semi-permanent pigment that’s pushed into the surface of the skin with a fine blade to mimic the growth of your already existing hair and create a more natural looking brows.
In Canada, it known as eyebrow hairline stroke but comparing it to eyebrow tattoos, it is semi-permanent and can last up to two years. By adding coloured pigment to the skin, this technique fills in empty spots on your brows to give them a full and flawless look. With a feathering technique, this procedure can produce a natural look since it uses pigments perfectly matched to your actual eyebrow colour. After tracing out the area where the desired brow should be, the entire area is filled in with hair-like pigments. Eyebrow embroidery is also great for thickening existing eyebrows or darkening them and making them more apparent.
Eyebrow embroidery can be done on anyone but it is usually recommended for people with thinning eyebrows, bald spots in their brows or people who have over-plucked. Eventually, brow hair stops growing back so if you plucked away your shape in a desperate attempt to achieve the once-stylish super thin brows, eyebrow embroidery could be the solution for you.
In every cosmetic procedure, eyebrow embroidery is safe but you need a professional one to do it, the one who trained for it and never go to fly by night rather trust only the qualified and trained one. The one who practice cares for the client and not just aim to profit.
In La Union, the only technician who performs eyebrow embroidery is Raissa Yabes.
here is a brief background about her.
RYabes Professional Makeup Artistry by Raissa Yabes
* 2016 Quality Brand Philippines Top Brand Awardee
* 2016 Hair and Makeup Artist “Brand of the Year”
* 2015 Quality Brand Philippines Tanglaw ng Inspirasyon Awardee
* 2015 “Inspiring Success Story for One Stop Make-Up Artistry”
The technician and the client must take into consideration the following factors
- Desired shape of the brows
- Choose which type of eyebrow embroidery technique
- Schedule your session by lessening your socialization mode to make sure you have ample time for the healing period and avoid curiosity from other people
- Avoid getting your brows wet, recommended technique is to use cotton pads to wet and cleanse your face
- Be sure to accomplish the sessions assigned by the technician to achieve a desirable result
Email address: email@example.com
Facebook Page: RYabes or www.facebook.com/raissayabesmakeup
Feel free to resolve your eyebrow problems with eyebrow embroidery by RYabes
#raissayabesmakeup #ryabesmakeup #raissayabes #launionmakeupartist #baguiomakeupartist #makeupartist #makeupartistph #destinationweddings #launionhmua #baguiohmua #bridalairbrush #bride #bridalmakeup #baguiobride #launionbride #makeupartistlaunion #makeupartistbaguio #weddingsph #mac #kryolan #inglot #temptupro #anastasia #urbandecay #benefit #launionweddings #baguioweddings #ryabes #bridal #makeupartistphilippines