Exploring different places will be worth to remember if you will have a great place to stay and in my latest exploration, I was able to have a worthwhile stay at the Le Monet Hotel, Ordonio Drive, Loakan Road, Camp John Hay, Baguio City.
Here is the list of reasons why I fell in love with Le Monet:
- TAPA – I love eating tapa, but there are times where I had the struggle to chew..hahahaha..but the TAPA in Le Monet is well cooked and easy to chew thus I do enjoy dining and the whole dining experience is a blast for a happy eater like me. Breakfast is overflowing that you will be so full making your tummy to be in a fiesta mode.
- Swimming Pool – the water heater will make me assured I won’t be frozen while swimming coz the pool had a heater to let swimming be enjoyed even in a cold place like Baguio.
- The staff – the hotel had a set of great people who are all ready to be of service with a smile, I am amaze how they call me with my name, thus making me feel I am not a stranger to them.
I specifically commend, Maris of the Food and Beverage coz she was so accommodating to answer our curiosity about cheese.
I commend sir Dante Cruz, General Manager and Ma’am Charmaine De Guzman, Marketing Manager for training amiable set of staff and for serving as their role models since both of them are quite great too.
- The chandelier, you could see it in the lobby and dining area wherein you will feel like you are under a waterfall that anytime a bucket of water will start flowing but hey, it’s just a beautiful chandelier.
- The artifacts on the wall wherein, paintings and some sculptures on display are quite my interests.
- The changing look of the wall of the function hall, experience it so you will be amazed like the kid in me.
Here are some photos of my stay and be sure to check it out and inform the receptionist that you heard about it thru airwindzone or look for Ma’am CJ coz she will surely assist you in a jolly way that you will feel free to inquire.