Last May, Miss Tourism World Philippines 2013, Aiyana Camille “AJ” Co Mikiewicz had a hectic schedules consisting of the following:
1. Victory Party at Vanity Bar right after the coronation, it was held at dawn of May 18, 2013.
2. Santacruzan in San Miguel, Bulacan last May 19, 2013
3. Put a Smile on a Child’s Face , an outreach project courtesy of Feel Good Spa and Salon, the outreach project was held last May 23, 2013 in Urbiztondo, San Juan, La Union and was dropped by at the salon located at Juan Go Bldg., Sitio 5, Biday, City of San Fernando, La Union, beside NSO and across CSI Mall and the owner had a treat for the volunteers at Halo-Halo de Iloko in SFC.
4. Sponsor visit at Canadian Tourism and Hospitality Management Institute at Paragon Plaza, Mandaluyong City then followed with the ribbon cutting at the House of Javanese Spa in Taft Avenue, Manila and a TV guesting at Master Showman, GMA 7, Quezon City. It all happened last May 24, 2013.
5. GLOWW contract signing at Rada, Legaspi Village, Makati City last May 31, 2013
Last June, Aiyana Mikiewicz had a blast of hectic schedules too, it all started with the June 6, 2013 meeting with GMA executive m’am Bangs and interview for Startalk.
Followed with an appearance in Agoo, La Union last June 12, 2013 to take part in Oath Taking of Agoo elected officials lead by Hon. Mayor Sandra Eriguel and to celebrate the birthday of Congressman Eufranio “Franny” Eriguel.
Aiyana had a guest appearance at the launching of the World Supermodel Philippines 2013 held at Eurotel where she was also interviewed by ABQ correspondent, Ma’am Joyce Ann Burton-Titular last June 15, 2013.
Last June 16, 2013, thru the invitation of the La Union Information and Tourism Office, Aiyana had a taping in Pugad Adventures, Pugo, La Union and Halo-halo de Iloko, City of San Fernando as part of Kris TV’s coverage of La Union’s tourist spots.
She then joined Miss Model of the World Philippines 2013, Elle Hollman in the event of the Rotary Club of Kamuning held at the Celebrity Sports Plaza, Quezon City, held last June 18, 2013.
Last June 26, she had a courtesy visit at the La Union Provincial Capitol followed by a short orientation of the culture of Equatorial Guinea with Ma’am Mari Grace Suriben-Gallano of the Bank of Commerce, who were part of the Filipino bankers who spearheaded the formation of Banco Nacionale of Equatorial Guinea.
On June 27, 2013, she attended the 7th Anniversary awarding ceremony of Eurotel with the other winners of Miss Tourism World Philippines 2013 and it was a reunion of gladness and wacky shots for the girls.
Last June 28, 2013, she had a meeting with Direk Leonardo Belen about her possible role in an Arnis movie which she will shoot after her pageant in Africa. This news was a great one for her supporters who are waiting for her to finally land a role in a movie.
More activities coming up for Aiyana Mikiewicz as she also trains under Direk Gareth Blanco, the franchise holder of Miss Tourism World Philippines 2013 as well as with Paul Sanglay, her handler, make-up artist and wardrobe designer.
Gearing up to compete in Miss Tourism World 2013 in Equatorial, Guinea, West Africa on October 12, 2013.
Photo Credits to: Ma’am Ana Marie January, Direk Gareth Blanco and Airwindzone